Sunday, July 3, 2011

Photographs

Upon discovering that I have a Flickr account, I decided it would be a great place to upload all my old photos! Many are on Ancestry.com but it's not the kind of place where you upload hundreds of pictures. I have begun uploading photographs but it will be a long process, mostly because of the time it takes to go through my scrapbooks looking for dates. For convenience, I have sorted them into family sets based on marriages with a Miscellaneous set for people I don't have many pictures of. There are a ton of tags already, probably more than is necessary, but I hope that it will help me stay organized.

Enjoy looking through the photos if you like.

Elizabeth Caroline Wetherill Earl Riddle (1825-1859),
my 4x-great-grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to include your name!